Happy 1 year anniversary to Kristy & Corey! This sweet springy wedding feature comes just in time for St. Paddy’s day with its emerald details and festive feel. Hoffman Haus was the perfect setting for this intimate wedding. Cartewheels Catering supplied the lovely cocktail style meal with lots of fancy bites and stylish charcuterie. The Flower Pail provided the peachy blooms (the ranunculus were stunning!) and Empire 6 brought the party! Breanna McKendrick did a lovely job, as usual, on these photos and has earned a spot on my favorite vendors list! See her special spot here.
- Some of My Favorite Bridesmaid Gift Ideas January 3, 2019
- Pecan Springs Ranch Winter Wedding Editorial November 14, 2018
- My Review of The Bloom Bash Austin Workshop November 9, 2018
- New Hill Country Wedding Venue – Altstadt Brewery in Fredericksburg, Texas October 16, 2018
- Flirty & Fun Hill Country Wedding at Camp Waldemar September 29, 2018