The Dream Design Package
The Dream Design package is for the bride that wants a magazine worthy wedding and wants a planner to handle the logistics.Â The ideal package! This package combines the Event Production Package and the Aesthetics addition. I will be focused on the cohesive design while guiding all of your vendors in the logistics and the execution of your unique vision.
- Creation of a mood board using color pallets, textures, shapes and fonts that reflect your unique vision
- Guidance in choosing invitations, signage, centerpieces, florals and atmosphere that bring your dream to life
- Budget and Etiquette guidance
- Time line creation, site layout, and linen ordering
- Vendor Selection (checking availability, asking follow up questions, organizing arrival times and locations, payment schedule reminders)
- Room blocking and lodging recommendations, welcome bag building and transportation booking
- Invitation and Paper products
- Ordering of flowers, cake, and alcohol
- Rehearsal coordination and coaching
- Day of Coordination of all details, vendors, ceremony and reception cuing, and setup and tear down of dÃ©cor
The Event Production Package
The Event Production package is for the bride seeking guidance on wedding logistics throughout the entire planning process.Â I will start by getting to know you and your fiancÃ© and getting a grasp on your vision and budget. Then I will take your ideas and match them to vendors that fit your budget. We usually meet or chat once per month to present options and make decisions. I will do the time consumingÂ Â research of contacting vendors for availability and ask all of the important questions to present you with the findings.Â I will keep up with all of the details and make sure you are making all of the necessary decisions in a timely manner and with all of the facts.
The Month of Coordination Package
Â The Month of Coordination package is for the bride who has the design of her wedding dialed in and has the time and energy to devote to booking and communicating with all of her vendors, but needs assistance in the month before the wedding to coordinate the details. You will be provided with a custom checklist and preferred vendor list at the time of booking. A month or so before the wedding date we will meet to go over all updates. I will create a timeline for you, finalÂ layout, contact all of your vendors to check in on arrival times and locations, and review other day of details (the list is too long to put here!) We will usually meet or chat one or two more times to firm up the remaining questions. I will cue the rehearsal the day before, cue the ceremony and setup and tear down ceremony and reception dÃ©cor. The pricing of this package accounts for hiring one assistant to help with setup and tear down on the day of the wedding.
The Aesthetics AdditionÂ
The Aesthetics Addition can be added to the month of coordination package for the bride who wants expert advice and cohesion in the styling of her wedding.Â In this package we will work together to create a mood board for your wedding to guide all of your vendors in creating a magazine worthy wedding! We will build your mood board using color pallets, textures, shapes and even fonts that reflect your unique vision. Then we will use this tool to choose amazing invitations, signage, centerpieces, florals and atmosphere that bring your dream to life!
Contact me for pricing and availability, I can’t wait to hear from you!Â