Emily was hired by my mother and sister, so we hadn’t even officially met yet when we started working together. That didn’t stop Emily from being incredibly helpful every step of the way by making sure my vision came together. She always took the time to listen to my many opinions and was patient when dealing with my meticulous ways. She was supportive, organized, and always kind throughout our wedding process. I would highly recommend her to anyone get married in the hill country. She will make sure your day is everything you’ve ever wanted!
- New Hill Country Wedding Venue – Altstadt Brewery in Fredericksburg, Texas October 16, 2018
- Flirty & Fun Hill Country Wedding at Camp Waldemar September 29, 2018
- How do I form my Wedding Guest List? September 16, 2018
- Moody Peach & Lilac Hoffman Haus Wedding September 9, 2018
- My Top 5 Favorite Wedding Ceremony Songs for 2019 August 29, 2018