Emily was hired by my mother and sister, so we hadn’t even officially met yet when we started working together. That didn’t stop Emily from being incredibly helpful every step of the way by making sure my vision came together. She always took the time to listen to my many opinions and was patient when dealing with my meticulous ways. She was supportive, organized, and always kind throughout our wedding process. I would highly recommend her to anyone get married in the hill country. She will make sure your day is everything you’ve ever wanted!
- Pecan Springs Ranch Winter Wedding Editorial November 14, 2018
- New Hill Country Wedding Venue – Altstadt Brewery in Fredericksburg, Texas October 16, 2018
- My Review of The Bloom Bash Austin Workshop November 9, 2018
- Some of My Favorite Bridesmaid Gift Ideas October 14, 2018
- Flirty & Fun Hill Country Wedding at Camp Waldemar September 29, 2018