Emily was hired by my mother and sister, so we hadn’t even officially met yet when we started working together. That didn’t stop Emily from being incredibly helpful every step of the way by making sure my vision came together. She always took the time to listen to my many opinions and was patient when dealing with my meticulous ways. She was supportive, organized, and always kind throughout our wedding process. I would highly recommend her to anyone get married in the hill country. She will make sure your day is everything you’ve ever wanted!
- Springy Peach & Emerald Hoffman Haus Wedding March 10, 2018
- Pretty Pink & Red Wedding at Hoffman Haus January 30, 2018
- Robin & Stu’s Boho Chic Hill Country Wedding & Featured Caterer July 26, 2017
- Hill Country Wedding Photographer Feature & Edgy Enchanted Rock Editorial July 21, 2017
- Hill Country Wedding Venue Feature: Contigo Ranch June 12, 2017