Emily was hired by my mother and sister, so we hadn’t even officially met yet when we started working together. That didn’t stop Emily from being incredibly helpful every step of the way by making sure my vision came together. She always took the time to listen to my many opinions and was patient when dealing with my meticulous ways. She was supportive, organized, and always kind throughout our wedding process. I would highly recommend her to anyone get married in the hill country. She will make sure your day is everything you’ve ever wanted!
- Robin & Stu’s Boho Chic Hill Country Wedding & Featured Caterer July 26, 2017
- Hill Country Wedding Photographer Feature & Edgy Enchanted Rock Editorial July 21, 2017
- Hill Country Wedding Venue Feature: Contigo Ranch June 12, 2017
- Hill Country Wedding Venue Feature: Hoffman Haus Fredericksburg, Texas June 6, 2017
- Hill Country Wedding Editorial Featured on Green Wedding Shoes & Brides of Austin! May 31, 2017