Emily did a phenomenal job in planning our wedding. She is so sweet, professional, timely and gets things done with a calm demeanor which is exactly what a bride needs. We communicated so well and she knew exactly how I wanted my wedding decorated and styled. And if something went wrong on the wedding day she handled it immediately, calmly and tactfully. Highly recommend for your hill country wedding!!
- Pecan Springs Ranch Winter Wedding Editorial November 14, 2018
- My Review of The Bloom Bash Austin Workshop November 9, 2018
- New Hill Country Wedding Venue – Altstadt Brewery in Fredericksburg, Texas October 16, 2018
- Flirty & Fun Hill Country Wedding at Camp Waldemar September 29, 2018
- How do I form my Wedding Guest List? September 16, 2018