We live in Dallas, TX and recently had a destination wedding in Fredericksburg, TX. When we initially started planning our wedding we knew it was in our best interest to hire a wedding planner. Emily, Hill Country Bride, was referred to us by the owner of our wedding venue and from the moment I first spoke to her I knew she would be an excellent choice and let me just say, she did not disappoint! She was absolutely amazing! Being a destination wedding it was so great to work with someone who was familiar with the area as well as all of the local wedding vendors. She was very organized and thorough throughout the entire process. On our wedding day Emily worked with and coordinated all of the vendors. She worked behind the scenes and made sure that everything was flawless. I can honestly say that I was very relaxed and calm on my wedding day and I owe this all to Emily! We got to spend time with our family, friends and each other instead of worrying about the small details. As a result, the entire event was a success and everyone is still raving about how beautiful our wedding was and how much fun was had. Not to mention, we had a blast too! Thank you Emily for making our special day so wonderful!
- Romantic “Old World” Style Wedding at Contigo Ranch – Fredericksburg, Texas January 14, 2021
- Hues of Blues Sunset Ranch Wedding- Fredericksburg, Texas September 24, 2020
- Bright Charming Wedding at The Barn at Swallows Eve- Fredericksburg, Texas August 26, 2019
- Pecan Springs Ranch Winter Wedding Editorial November 14, 2018
- New Hill Country Wedding Venue – Altstadt Brewery in Fredericksburg, Texas October 16, 2018